In our CONTAINERS, cosmetics can be really hot, or super cool:
The cosmetics industry uses containers for a wide range of applications. For example, containers are used for storing oils, as agitator vessels to mix substances or as process tanks where substances are heated. This is one of the industries that sets exceedingly high demands with respect to hygiene. That is why only high-grade materials such as stainless steel are used. The agitator vessel is located in Germany.
A German manufacturer in the cosmetics industry asked us to build and assemble an agitator vessel. The vessel was to be used to mix various components required for the production of skin creams and lotions.
The special thing about this vessel: for it to be used in the production of different kinds of cosmetics, it had to be possible to heat it up to a temperature of 800 C. On the other hand, it also had to be possible to cool it down to -5o C.
- Determination of the material to be used: 1.4571
- Calculation of the thickness of the material used to build the vessel and the ideal size and diameter of the half-pipe coil to best fulfil the task at hand.
- Design of the valves, fittings and pipes
- Determination of the thickness of the insulation
- Project duration: ca. 2 months
Fast construction and assembly
Fulfils exceedingly high demands for hygiene
Gentle, highly efficient mixing
No aeration – no foaming – high product quality
Low risk of down time
High level of productivity
Low production costs by conserving material